1. Bachelor in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in the design of analog and power board-level circuit design.
3. Proficiency with schematic capture, electrical design simulation, design for electrical thermal performance, design for EMI/EMC, PWB design and layout, design for low power operation.
4. Experience with board-level analog and power design.
5. Excellent understanding of the following: DC-DC converter circuits, amplifier circuits, temperature measurement circuits and technologies, motor control circuits utilizing relays and triacs, comparators, transformers, Analog to digital conversion and vice-versa.
6. Proficiency in the use of soldering equipment, oscilloscopes, meters, and data loggers.
7. Experience working with and/or coordinating activities of offshore design service providers is a plus. Check hb controls.
8. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) skills or other statistical tool usage is a strong plus.
9. Experience with the design of temperature control systems is a plus.
10. MS Office fluency is a plus (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
1. Ability to lead small team of Engineers as a project leader.
2. Review schematics and PCB layouts to ensure optimal analog circuit performance. Check this link if you are looking for new condos san diego ca.
3. Utilize a rigorous and structured design process to reduce ilimoww design cycle time and improve design quality.
4. Create designs to be produced in multiple global manufacturing