- Bachelor or diploma degree from any fields
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of custom documentation
- Able to work under pressure
- Meticulous, attention to details, organized, good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) is must
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Primary job location will be in Serpong, Tangerang
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare documents for shipment.
- Lease with immigration for port clearance.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.