Application for: Python Back End Developer
- Jun 22, 2022
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in Python and Django Framework is a must.
- Experience in database programming either MySQL, PostgreSQL, or mongoDB.
- Experience in Linux .
- Experience in Apache server is a plus or IIS server is a plus..
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong knowledge in software development cycle is a must.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects
- Willing to work in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia.
- Dormitory facility for staff that came from outside Bintan Island.
- Year-end performance bonus and compensation
- Close working environment with dormitory
- Lunch is provided during working days
Candidate will be responsible for executing tasks in the server-side application system. Candidate will join an engineering organization whose charter is to develop and maintain cloud server for medical and laboratory equipment systems. Candidate is expected to contribute to a process that enables the efficient backend software development in supporting controller to be able to integrate to desktop application and web application system which also meet the process rigor and design robustness required in life sciences, research, industrial, laboratory, pharmaceutical and IVF environment.
- Design, develop and maintain cloud server python based application software to support database for IOT or network integration of a microprocessor-based medical products, or the factory process industry. .
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of software application design, data base design, and network based design.
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
- Actively participate on, and at times leads, cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
- Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.