Application for: Project Engineer
- Jun 22, 2022
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess :
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least > 2 years of working experience in Production Planning, Project Management, or New Product Development
- Strong in English
- Strong PC skills (Word & Excel) required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and have strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Make a production plan based Sales Marketing plan
- Material procurement plans based on plans and stock conditions by calculating the production material requirements according to the ideal standard stock (there are minimum and maximum limits that must be available)
- Monitor all inventory for the production process, stock in the warehouse or imported so that the implementation of market entry process and continue to run smoothly and in balance
- Making evaluation of the production, sales and inventory conditions
- Processing and analyzing data about the plan and realization of production and sales and inventory data
- Calculating standard employee each year based on input from the production of direct observation
- Calculating yield based on the realization of standards of production each year
- Actively communicate with all parties concerned include with other offices in different countries, so as to obtain accurate data and up to date
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.