Application for: PLC Engineer (Allen- Bradley)
- Sep 08, 2022
- Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- At least 2 years of working experience in programming PLC and HMI using Allen-Bradley RSLogix and Factory Talk View / Siemens PLC and HMI using TIA Portal
- Experience with programming other brands is an advantage
- Experience in the configuration and installation of fieldbus systems in either of the following: Modbus, PROFINET, PROFIBUS and Ethernet/IP
- Familiar in AUTOCAD Electrical / Solidworks Electrical or other related electrical CAD software
- Experience in design of control systems for factory, OEM or from systems integration industries.
- Knowledge in sensors, closed-loop control, electrical component selection and I/O systems.
- Very good programming skills using Allen-Bradley or Siemens
- Good scholastic record is an edge
- Highly motivated, organized, independent and a team-player
- Willing to learn and improve constantly and aims for excellence
- Design and programming of PLC control systems (using Allen-Bradley or Siemens systems) for pharmaceutical-containment equipment and clean-room devices.
- Generation of programming and system documentation such as Grafcet, program flow-charts, software design specifications and functional specifications of the project.
- Provide technical support for current and existing projects related to electrical and control systems troubleshooting, maintenance, design, specification and project proposals.
- Assists in the development of SOP / User manual for projects or products
- Weekly reporting to immediate superior and to factory for progress, issues and developments of the project.
- Continuous research for improvements on the hardware design and software for all projects.
- May be assigned on other tasks such as commissioning, troubleshooting and programming using other PLC systems.
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.