Application for: Mechanical Design Engineer (New Product Development Team)
- Jun 22, 2022
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably specialized in Design
- Can use Solidworks
- Minimum 1 year of experience designing mechanical components and assemblies, fresh graduate may apply
- Good knowledge with Sheet Metal, 2D/3D CAD/ CAM software, preferably Vertex and Solid work, ProEng, and AutoCAD is preferred
- Must be able to create parts, multi-component assemblies and dimensioned drawings to company standards.
- Strong ability with geometric and dimensional tolerance analysis, tolerance stack-up and tolerance optimization.
- Strong background in materials, production fabrication techniques, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and processes including sheet metal processing, other background in injection molding, die-casting and machining will be an advantage.
- Must have a strong interest in R&D
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability in documenting technical work to make the complex simple.
- Produce and comply to all mechanical related documents as required for contract tender, submittal and/or compliance to user requirements – including, but not limited to: general arrangement drawings, Pre-sales drawings, URS Compliance, and any mechanical related documents the client/third party may require
- Create design customization required from the base or standard unit and implement all necessary changes to the new 3D drawing in Solidworks™
- Produce and manage an efficient mechanical Bill of Materials (BOM) according to target cost and coordinate with other engineers for the completion of the document
- Qualify existing standard parts and outsource new parts needed for the unit in coordination with the warehouse and the purchaser-in-charge
- Accomplish all the technical requirements of the product until installation to the site including, but not limited to unit- Test protocols, Unit Calculations, Supplier Drawings, etc.
- Review and verify all design with cross-functional team and ensure to capture all probable unit risks
- Ensure the customized unit complies with the required standards by liaising with testing and updating the 3D drawings on all changes executed as future reference on repeat customized order
- Transfer all relevant information for the unit operation and maintenance by making user manual with the documentation team
- Dormitory facility for staff that came from outside Bintan Island.
- Year-end performance bonus and compensation
- Close working environment with dormitory
- Lunch is provided during working days
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.