Application for: Embedded Software Developer
- Mar 09, 2022
- B.S. engineering degree in Electronics , Electrical, Informatics.
- Minimum of 3 years in C/C++ Firmware development
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Experience with C or C++ language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in Linux environment
- Experience in Linux.
- Experience in Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, or any boar computer system.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
- Experience working with various communication interface, SPI, I2C, UART, USB
- Experience working with various networking protocols, Modbus, CAN Bus, Profibus or LAN is a plus
- Strong knowledge in QT is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Yocto is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in electronic circuit and component (memory, RTC, transceivers and analog components)
- Strong knowledge in basic closed or open loop control system
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects
- Willing to work in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
- Design and develop embedded software for microprocessor-based medical products.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Define and implement high performance firmware by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
- Actively participate on, and at times leads, cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
- Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.