Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Bachelor in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the design of analog and power board-level circuit design.
- Proficiency with schematic capture, electrical design simulation, design for electrical thermal performance, design for EMI/EMC, PWB design and layout, design for low power operation.
- Experience with board-level analog and power design.
- Excellent understanding of the following: DC-DC converter circuits, amplifier circuits, temperature measurement circuits and technologies, motor control circuits utilizing relays and triacs, comparators, transformers, Analog to digital conversion and vice-versa.
- Proficiency in the use of soldering equipment, oscilloscopes, meters, and data loggers.
- Experience working with and/or coordinating activities of offshore design service providers is a plus.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) skills or other statistical tool usage is a strong plus.
- Experience with the design of temperature control systems is a plus.
- MS Office fluency is a plus (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Ability to lead small team of Engineers as a project leader.
- Review schematics and PCB layouts to ensure optimal analog circuit performance.
- Utilize a rigorous and structured design process to reduce design cycle time and improve design quality.
- Create designs to be produced in multiple global manufacturing
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.