- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering / Electronics, with strong background in embedded system design.
- Relevant work experience of 2-3 years in a product development / R&D environment
- Strong skills in C programming language
- Experienced in PCB design
- Experience with any of the following will be a plus: DAQ systems (Lab view), product safety standards (UL, TUV), EMC testing and countermeasures, PC software development
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
- Junior positions are available for fresh graduates with strong interests
- Willing to work in Jakarta and or Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
- Electronics design and product development, from conceptualization, initial design, prototyping, to implementation
• Embedded system hardware and firmware design
• Digital and analog electronic circuit design
• PCB design and layout
• PC software for monitoring and control applications
- Carry out performance optimization, cost analysis, prototyping, until production
- Component selection, testing, and evaluation
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications
- Hardware, firmware, and software documentation (design documents, flowcharts, operation manuals, test procedures, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging of firmware and hardware for existing products
- Writing of technical specifications for submission to subcontractors for circuit design, firmware coding, contract manufacturing for certain products
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.