Application for: Commissioning Engineer
- Sep 08, 2022
- Engineering degree in Electronics / Electrical / Computer / Mechatronics / Instrumentation with at least 2 years of industrial experience in maintenance and/or commissioning of automated machinery or industrial processes.
- Basic knowledge in PLC programming specifically in troubleshooting, installation, wiring, and commissioning of Siemens (S7-300/1200/1500) and Allen Bradley (CompactLogix) controllers.
- Basic knowledge with HMI preferably with Siemens Comfort/Advanced Panels and/or Allen-Bradley PanelView
- Familiar with IEC code in electrical panel and wiring requirements. Basic AUTOCAD Electrical / E-Plan / SolidWorks Electrical is an advantage.
- At least two years of experience in electrical installation and maintenance in industrial automation setup.
- Basic knowledge with pneumatics and electro-pneumatic systems.
- Familiar with P&ID drawings and standard as per ISA5.1.
- Willing to work in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
- Fasilitas akomodasi bagi karyawan luar pulau
- Bonus performance akhir tahun dan uang kompensasi
- Lingkungan kerja yang berada dekat dengan tempat tinggal
- PLC installation, commissioning and maintenance: performing IO and loop checks, signal calibration and scaling, PID tuning, software validation and test.
- HMI program testing and functionality test and validation.
- Supervises electrical installations and performs quality checks in wiring, control panel construction and cabling terminations.
- Performs design and drawing review of electrical systems from engineering design team before approving design release to production/assembly team.
- Supervises tubing and/or piping installations and performs quality checks in tubing, layout and control panel construction. Performs design review, drawing review, instrumentation tag checks in accordance with ISA 5.1 standards and drawing notes of the given pneumatics and P&ID drawings from engineering design team before approving design release to production/assembly team.
- Working with validation team / sales / project coordination team in ensuring that all project technical requirements are commissioned, tested and validated implemented in the project.
- Formulation of technical documents and system specifications
- Commissioning and testing of the whole system which usually includes electrical checks, sensor checks and calibration adjustment, and tubing / piping checks.
- Performing Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Installation and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) on-site and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.