No requirements entered
- Good scholarship/educational record. School grade At least 80% out of 100% in curriculum.
- Must be graduate of Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Mechatronics/Instrumentation or any related field.
- Relevant experience:
- Commissioning: Checking of I/O controls and sensors. Calibration checking of instruments. Configuration of Variable frequency drives, particle counters and other controls and instruments.
- Electrical QC
- Electrical safety testing and standards
- Control/Electrical panel check
- Pneumatic checking
- Electrical schematic / P&ID / Pneumatic diagram checking
- At least 2 years of experience in Semicon/electronics/EMS/Food and Beverage/Textile
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.