Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
• Check accuracy of invoices
• Input and code invoices to cost center
• Process invoices
• Match Invoices with Purchase Order (if applicable)
• Send invoices to Manager for payment approval
• Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms
• Verify and process employee expense claims and manage the approval and payment process
• Perform reconciliations including supplier statement reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and more
• Support the month end process by providing supporting documentation for month end journals
• Identify improvements to the accounts payable process
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
• Processing and recording transactions
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
• Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
• Generating reports and statements for internal use.
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience at least 2 years working experience in related fields will be an added value
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage financial records
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Ability to priorities and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability work as part of a broader team
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Able to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.