Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
PLC EngineerApply Now
- Design and programming of PLC control systems (using Allen-Bradley or Siemens systems) for pharmaceutical-containment equipment and clean-room devices.
- Generation of programming and system documentation such as Grafcet, program flow-charts, software design specifications and functional specifications of the project.
- Provide technical support for current and existing projects related to electrical and control systems troubleshooting, maintenance, design, specification and project proposals.
- Assists in the development of SOP / User manual for projects or products
- Weekly reporting to immediate superior and to factory for progress, issues and developments of the project.
- Continuous research for improvements on the hardware design and software for all projects.
- May be assigned on other tasks such as commissioning, troubleshooting and programming using other PLC systems.
- Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- At least 2 years of working experience in programming PLC and HMI using Allen-Bradley RSLogix and Factory Talk View / Siemens PLC and HMI using TIA Portal
- Experience with programming other brands is an advantage
- Experience in the configuration and installation of fieldbus systems in either of the following: Modbus, PROFINET, PROFIBUS and Ethernet/IP
- Familiar in AUTOCAD Electrical / Solidworks Electrical or other related electrical CAD software
- Experience in design of control systems for factory, OEM or from systems integration industries.
- Knowledge in sensors, closed-loop control, electrical component selection and I/O systems.
- Very good programming skills using Allen-Bradley or Siemens
- Good scholastic record is an edge
- Highly motivated, organized, independent and a team-player
- Willing to learn and improve constantly and aims for excellence
Iso Coordinator and Quality Control HeadApply Now
- Plan the ISO Calendar for the whole year and ensure implementation
- ISO Objectives quarterly review
- Internal Audit and External Audit
- Monitoring and assisting on ISO17025 on going application for certification
- Preparation for iso45001 certification
- Assist NPD and Tech Support on TUV and NSF certifications
- Incoming, In Process, and Outgoing QC
- Customer Complain and feedback
- Issue CPAR on critical issues
- Review all CPAR CAPA and verify CAPA implementation and effectiveness after 3months
- Make the Quality report for Year end factory review ppt (Final QA, Testing, IPQC, IQC and Calibration)
- Regular call of meeting for issues to the team
- Ongoing project of video WI
- 4 year experience
- graduate course (engineering preferred)
- Quality implementation experience and knowledge, > 7 QC Tools, > DMAIC concept
- Six sigma greenbelt knowledge, higher level is better but not required (with certificate much better)
- at least ISO 9001 experience and exposure in document control and internal/external auditing
Electrical EngineerApply Now
- Prepare electrical assembly instruction such as electrical wiring, component layout, etc
- Liaising with production supervisor/ engineer for product scheduling and flow to fulfil export schedule
- Improve electrical assembly process in order to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Supervise electrical QC process and provide a better test procedure
- Troubleshoot electrical problem and provide fast solution and prevention action
- Diploma/Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge in IEC-61010,TUV, UL, ISO9001,ISO 14001 will be advantage
- Good attitude and communication skill
- Able to draw one line drawing
- Have good knowledge in AC motors, relays, electronic ballast, EMC, electrical safety standard, PLC Siemens, SCADA & other electrical components principal
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and effective communication
- Willingness and ability to work in a cross functional team environment
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.