Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Electronics EngineerApply Now
- Electronics design and product development, from conceptualization, initial design, prototyping, to implementation
• Embedded system hardware and firmware design
• Digital and analog electronic circuit design
• PCB design and layout
• PC software for monitoring and control applications
- Carry out performance optimization, cost analysis, prototyping, until production
- Component selection, testing, and evaluation
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications
- Hardware, firmware, and software documentation (design documents, flowcharts, operation manuals, test procedures, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging of firmware and hardware for existing products
- Writing of technical specifications for submission to subcontractors for circuit design, firmware coding, contract manufacturing for certain products
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering / Electronics, with strong background in embedded system design.
- Relevant work experience of 2-3 years in a product development / R&D environment
- Strong skills in C programming language
- Experienced in PCB design
- Experience with any of the following will be a plus: DAQ systems (Lab view), product safety standards (UL, TUV), EMC testing and countermeasures, PC software development
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
- Junior positions are available for fresh graduates with strong interests
- Willing to work in Jakarta and or Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
Customer Service and Inside SalesApply Now
1. Process new orders and following up
2. Handle customer complaints and requests
3. Find new customers
4. Evaluate and improve sales
5. Solve the technical problems faced by Customers and prevent any operational impact due to our products
6. Provide a regular feedback and to be pro-active with regards to Customers’ needs in terms of support and sales
1. Bachelor’s Degree, any major and faculties
2. English literate
3. Detail oriented with excellent computer skills (i.e. MS Excel, Word, Adobe and Power Point
4. Good attitude towards team-oriented
5. Good interpersonal and strong communication skill
6. TOEFL/IELTS score submission will be an advantage
7. Willing to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Responsible for all purchasing activities including sourcing, contract negotiation and expediting delivery schedule.
- Execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with team and document control to ensure clear documentation
- Monitor cost reduction and increase for materials purchased
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors/suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Coordinating with suppliers and forwarders in shipping and customs processes and procedures related to importation, on timely delivery of materials.
- Issuing purchase orders for local and overseas purchases.
- Establish and maintain an independent supplier’s performance monitoring systems to ensure compliance with performance & quality standards & maintain close liaison with suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Custom Administration/Industrial Engineering or other relevant course
- Good knowledge in shipping practice such as import and export documentation, permit declaration and other relevant documents.
- Familiar with purchase variances and participate in cost reduction program.
- An excellent business network and supplier contacts from shipping industry is highly desirable.
- Good command of both spoken and written English/ Mandarin
- An independent individual who works well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & analytical skill.
- Proactive, flexible, reliable, self-motivated & organized.
- Can commence work immediately
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.