Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Embedded Hardware EngineerApply Now
- Ability to lead small team of Engineers as a project leader.
- Review schematics and PCB layouts to ensure optimal analog circuit performance.
- Utilize a rigorous and structured design process to reduce design cycle time and improve design quality.
- Create designs to be produced in multiple global manufacturing
- Bachelor in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the design of analog and power board-level circuit design.
- Proficiency with schematic capture, electrical design simulation, design for electrical thermal performance, design for EMI/EMC, PWB design and layout, design for low power operation.
- Experience with board-level analog and power design.
- Excellent understanding of the following: DC-DC converter circuits, amplifier circuits, temperature measurement circuits and technologies, motor control circuits utilizing relays and triacs, comparators, transformers, Analog to digital conversion and vice-versa.
- Proficiency in the use of soldering equipment, oscilloscopes, meters, and data loggers.
- Experience working with and/or coordinating activities of offshore design service providers is a plus.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) skills or other statistical tool usage is a strong plus.
- Experience with the design of temperature control systems is a plus.
- MS Office fluency is a plus (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
Commissioning EngineerApply Now
- Good scholarship/educational record. School grade At least 80% out of 100% in curriculum.
- Must be graduate of Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Mechatronics/Instrumentation or any related field.
- Relevant experience:
- Commissioning: Checking of I/O controls and sensors. Calibration checking of instruments. Configuration of Variable frequency drives, particle counters and other controls and instruments.
- Electrical QC
- Electrical safety testing and standards
- Control/Electrical panel check
- Pneumatic checking
- Electrical schematic / P&ID / Pneumatic diagram checking
- At least 2 years of experience in Semicon/electronics/EMS/Food and Beverage/Textile
No requirements entered
Shipping ExecutiveApply Now
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare documents for shipment.
- Lease with immigration for port clearance.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Bachelor or diploma degree from any fields
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of custom documentation
- Able to work under pressure
- Meticulous, attention to details, organized, good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) is must
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Primary job location will be in Serpong, Tangerang
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in any single country in the world. Be that as it may, it is home to a multitude of religions in addition to Islam, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, and Hinduism, making the traditions here quite diverse. Esco’s offices in Indonesia showcase two sides to this country: the highly urbanized cityscape of Jakarta and the pristine, peaceful beaches of Bintan. To learn more about life in Indonesia, check this out.
About Our Team
Esco is looking for professionals in Jakarta and Bintan who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about the Esco Team in Indonesia.