- Must be graduate of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with strong background in embedded system/micro-controller programming
- At least 2 years of experience in a product development/R&D environment.
- Required skill(s): C/C++ Language
- Experience in embedded system programming with SBC/Embedded Linux.
- Experience in communication protocol such as SPI and I2C
- Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus
- Experience in Qt programming and RTOS is a plus
- Excellent technical writing,http://4Acespokerclub.com sunflowermaids.com, and communication skills
- Good command in written and fluent spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
Fresh Graduates with Strong Drive are welcome