- Must be graduate of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with strong background in embedded system/micro-controller programming
- At least 2 years of experience in a product development/R&D environment or any related field.
- Required skill(s): Assembly, C/C++ Language
- Experience in embedded system programming with TI MSP430/PIC Microcontrollers.
- Experience in SPI and I2C communication protocol
- Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in read, write and fluent spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
- System integration and sustaining of embedded system application.
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
- Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents.
- Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product.
- Project management and meet the project dead line.
Fresh Graduates with Strong Drive are welcome