1. System integration and sustaining of embedded system application.
2. Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
3. Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents.
4. Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product.
5. Project management and meet the project dead line.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with strong background in embedded system/micro-controller programming
2. Relevant work experience of 2 years in a product development/R&D environment /service
3. Required skill(s): Assembly, C/C++ Language
4. Experience in embedded system programming with TI MSP430/PIC Microcontrollers.
5. Experience in SPI and I2C communication protocol
6. Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus
7. Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
8. Good command in written and fluent spoken English
9. Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
10. Willing to travel
11. Willing to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
Fresh Graduates are welcome