1. Bachelors in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree
3 to 8+ years experience in the design of analog and power board-level circuit design.
1. Ability to lead small team of Engineers as a project leader.
2. Proficiency with schematic capture, electrical design simulation, design for electrical thermal performance, design for EMI/EMC, PWB design and layout, design for low power operation.
3. Experience with board-level analog and power design. Excellent understanding of the following: DC-DC converter circuits, amplifier circuits, temperature measurement circuits and technologies, motor control circuits utilizing relays and triacs, comparators, transformers, Analog to digital conversion and vice-versa. Low noise design experience preferred.
4. Analog and digital circuit simulation in a software package such as Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx Analog simulation or Linear Technology LTspice
Ability to review schematics and PCB layouts to ensure optimal analog circuit performance.
5. Proficiency in the use of soldering equipment, oscilloscopes, meters, and data loggers.
6. Experience implementing motors, compressors, fans, relays, switches, harness design, and related components.
7. Experience working with and/or coordinating activities of offshore design service providers is a plus.
8. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) skills or other statistical tool usage is a strong plus.
9. Experience utilizing a rigorous and structured design process to reduce design cycle time and improve design quality a strong plus.
10. Experience with the design of temperature control systems is a plus.
11. Experience creating designs to be produced in multiple global manufacturing sites is a plus.
12. MS Office fluency is a plus (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)